Do you want to be involved in creating the next generation of technology and building the digital future?
Are you passionate about working in an agile and DevOps environment setting up software solutions? Then we have the perfect job for you!
About the role
You will act as an advisory to our customers and help them succeed, you are also part of a team of senior architects that bring best practices into place and deliver high value.
You will be the bridge between the business and the IT highly involved in setting up the architecture in our customer's projects and also work with hands-on coding where needed.
Some of our assignments will take place as a "Knowit team" bringing developers, test, requirement analysis together in the delivery.
You will act as a role model for the developers in the given assignment and have the overall responsibility.
- Large and complex projects with multiple team responsibility
- Designing and being part of implementing software solutions and migrations
- Pre-sales, workshops, and offerings
- Analyze and optimization of technical- and business processes
- Optimization and continuous improvements to achieve well-architected streamlined solutions
- Strategic advisory
Who are you? We are looking for a highly talented architect that has great experience working with different software technologies and like the hands-on coding approach
As a person, you are service-minded, client-focused and always strive to find the best solution. We also believe that you are open to new ideas, adept at sharing your knowledge and are passionate about sustainable solutions and new innovations in the connected world.
- Fluent in English and Swedish both verbally and in writing
- C#, .NET, Java, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD Pipelines
- Certifications in Cloud (Aws, Azure, GCP) or other is meritorious
Start date: Immediately
Salary: According to agreement
Contact and application Selection is ongoing and the appointment of the position will take place as soon as we have found the right person. Do not miss the chance to become a Maker of Tomorrow - Apply directly through our website or LinkedIn!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact HR, Pontus Senke at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!