Knowit Southeast have had many successful years under the brand Cybercom and now we are growing stronger than ever with additional clients and new projects.
We promise to do our utter most to make your next project your best one so far! At Knowit we love innovation, and we provide genius solutions to interesting problems. Wellbeing and professional development of our employees is our highest priority. We are a company who values a culture of trust and community, we listen to your improvement proposals or new ideas and boost them with fuel until they become reality.
We look for the engineer who lives and breathes code, the problem solver who keeps track of technological trends and is not afraid of a challenge. To be a good fit for this role you need the following:
- Experience in various tech stacks with weight on back-end and the Java platform
- A university degree in combination with a minimum of two years of practical experience
- Experience in collaborating with product owners, UX-designers and frontend developers
- To be comfortable working in an agile environment
- To be fluent in English in speaking and writing
- Experience in frontend development is a plus
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus
Our promise to you
- Fun projects with highly skilled colleagues
- A welcoming office where you might want to stay at a little too long for cool afterwork activities
- Events that you will be talking about for quite some time ahead
- A steep development curve (pun intended)
Questions? We would love to answer them!
Please contact Recruiter Eleonora Cronholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0737-587858.
We are using analysis tools in our recruitment process to ensure a fair and unbiased evaluation of you as a candidate. We are going through the applications continuously so please apply as soon as possible!
Friends of Knowit
Was this job not really your cup of tea? Or maybe it just wasn’t tea time right now? Then feel free to join us at Friends of Knowit instead, to get information about news and upcoming events with us – no strings attached – just simple friendship!