We are looking for our next colleague to join our close and engaged unit on our journey on becoming the preferred partner for Cloud Engineering in Gothenburg.
As a member of the Knowit family, you will take personal responsibilities to be active within both our internal teams and with our customers. We offer exciting possibilities to grow within your own area of expertise, and we encourage you to contribute to building our units future.
Thanks to our partnership with both Amazon, Microsoft and Google; we already serve large and interesting clients but we want you to help us take it even further.
Knowit is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining a technical edge and strong business insight, we provide innovative and sustainable solutions.
About the role
Working at Knowit means you will be part of an agile team, sharing ideas and brainstorming with your colleagues. You will work towards various goals heavily weighted in problem solving, participate in knowledge sharing and contributing towards innovation creation. Using your initiative, you and your colleagues will challenge unclear requirements and break down tasks prior to implementation and delivery.
What you will do
Typical tasks for this role would include but not be limited to automating infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code tools like terraform, ansible and CloudFormation/ARM. Constantly optimizing the software development life cycle and tooling for CI/CD. Monitoring and observability of applications and platforms are always a part of what we do while working with deploying and managing container platforms as well as the rest of the work we do.
You will bring
- You thrive in an environment where you get to redefine the status quo, taking quick decision in order to try new things and working with innovative solutions.
- We are looking for a talented person that previously has worked in structured development environments; and who has at least 3 years’ experience working with implementing cloud solutions, automating infrastructure/repetitive task and monitoring.
- You must have experience with cloud infrastructure/service, container technologies and software development life cycle.
- Have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Electrical engineering, development (or equivalent experience) to join our team.
- Excellent communication skills in English is highly valued.
- Experience in a scripting language like Python or shell.
- Experience working in a telecom, or automotive industry.
- Have experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Comfortable working with Git and Linux.
- Experience working with public cloud provider like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Relevant cloud certificate (or desire to take one) like AWS SA/Azure SA
- Swedish language is desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in Sweden or Europe is a plus.
Why work at Knowit
At Knowit, you have the chance grow. We are a transparent and flat organization with a focus on sustainable and long-term relationships. Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Knowit. Our employees can attest that the best thing about working at Knowit is the colleagues and the atmosphere at the company. We have a strong focus on everyone enjoying themselves, developing and having fun at work. In addition, we have several of the country's most exciting customers! We usually say that we have the small company's pleasant atmosphere while we have the large company's opportunities, resources and customers. Furthermore, you can expect:
- Continuous competence development.
- Social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Collective agreement.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Leaders who care!
Apply today! We handle the applications continuously.
If you have any questions or would just like to say Hi, you are welcome to contact our responsible Talent Acquisition Eleonora, at Eleonora.Minou@knowit.se;
or our Consultant Leader: Marcus, at Marcus.email@example.com