With us, you will work with technical software testing in agile projects in close collaboration with developers and product owners. You will work with various test configurations and features. Many assignments are performed based on the customer's office, but with the opportunity to work from our office in central Göteborg.
Knowit is an IT consulting company enabling companies and organizations to benefit from the opportunities of the connected world and to enhance their competitiveness. Combining a technical edge and strong business insight, we provide innovative and sustainable solutions
About the role
We are looking for you who have at least three years of experience in the telecom-domain and end to end RAN testing. You are a test engineer with experience on software technical testing, research and requirement analysis, design documentation and testing.
You have an analytical, proactive, thorough personality, and enjoy working in small and large teams. You are flexible and like to work in an environment that is constantly changing.
What you will do
- Be part of one of our telecom teams in Göteborg where you will craft, execute and evaluate test cases.
- Recommend and verify test setups depending on new products, features.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem solving of our costumer’s product.
- Continuously seek new areas of improvements in the system and function test field.
You will bring
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering Physics, Mathematics or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Experience in testing, at least 3 years within the telecom-domain.
- Knowledge about the 4G/5G.
- Traffic generator tools such as: Viavi, Qualcomm chips, etc.
- A passion for testing and a belief in the importance of quality assurance.
- Knowledge in Python/Java and Git.
- Understanding for IP protocols, IP-based routing, 3GPP standards, LINUX and also Test Methodology and Test Automation.
- Experience to take the lead in discussions regarding scope, activities and strategies related to test. You feel natural about mentoring teams on how to achieve the vital needs.
- Interest in continuously develop your knowledge through experience as well as learning, collaboration and sharing knowledge with others.
With Knowit you have the opportunity to challenge your skills and plan your future. We work actively with personal competence development and long-term relationships.
- An energetic, positive “we can do it” attitude towards challenges.
- Focus and ambition to understand customer needs and transfer that to practical work and improvements.
- Excellent communication skills in English is highly valued.
Good to have
- Solid understanding of Cloud infrastructure.
- Scripting knowledge to automate the daily work.
- Customer interaction experience.
At Knowit, you have the chance grow. We are a transparent and flat organization with a focus on sustainable and long-term relationships. Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Knowit. Our employees can attest that the best thing about working at Knowit is the colleagues and the atmosphere at the company. We have a strong focus on everyone enjoying themselves, developing and having fun at work. In addition, we have several of the country's most exciting customers! We usually say that we have the small company's pleasant atmosphere while we have the large company's opportunities, resources and customers. Furthermore, you can expect:
- Continuous competence development.
- Social activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Collective agreement.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Leaders who care!
Apply today! We handle the applications continuously.
If you have any questions or would just like to say Hi, you are welcome to contact our Talent Acquisition Eleonora, at Eleonora.Minou@knowit.se.