Do you want to work within the field of business analysis, strategy, and transformation?
Start your journey with us as a management consultant in Stockholm during the autumn of 2024. The two graduate tracks at Knowit Management Consulting span one year and offer you the opportunity to develop in your role as a consultant and try different areas of expertise.
You will work in close collaboration with clients across various industries, broadening your knowledge and competencies. Our programs equip you with the tools to thrive as a management consultant while contributing to our clients' transformational journeys.
The graduate program is run in two different tracks
- Business Analyst Track, Capacent
- Business Transformation Track, Ascend
The two different tracks are for you that have 0-1 years of experience after finished relevant university degree and want to begin your career as a management consultant.
Read more about the graduate program, what we offer, Knowit insight, and the two different tracks here
We promise you
- Early project engagement with support from enthusiastic colleagues
- Training and development of consultant-specific skills and methodology
- Coaching, mentorship, and a strong focus on personal development
- A fun and inclusive culture surrounded by colleagues that enjoy spending time together
Who we are looking for
- Relevant university degree such as Civil engineering, M.Sc. in Management, Business, Economics, or similarly
- Fluency in both Swedish and English
How to apply
Attach the following to your application in PDF-format:
- Cover letter
- University grades
We wish for your Cover letter to include the following:
- Your interest in your selected track(s)
- Why you want to work as a management consultant
- Why your experiences and competencies are a good fit for the role
In the application, please select the track(s) you are interested in. Please notice that your application can only be processed in one of the tracks, but you can apply for both. If you find both tracks interesting, we will then review your application and proceed in the process where we think you will be best suited to.
The application closes the 29th of October. We review the applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
We use a test in this recruitment process to ensure a fair and objective initial assessment of you as a candidate. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with further information about the test. Notice that we will not review your application unless you’ve completed this part of the process.
Do you have any questions about the position? Contact us as email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!